Saturday, March 5, 2005

Sexy Vinyl Mini Skirt - Makeup Tips

I am going to really kick up my heels and dance through the night.



This vinyl demi stretch underwire dress with cutout back back and ruffle hem really shows off my great cleavage.

Boy, my boobies look fantastic - and I can really shake them.

I just love how the light radiates off the vinyl material, can't wait for the strobe light to undulate to the beat of the music.

This outfit really draws attention to my cleavage and firm legs.

I also love the matching vinyl G-string thong bikini panties.

I can put on my own show - just by bending over - watch out guys - here I come.



Hair - Makeup Guide





I really love this book by Doris Pooser because it focuses on the total look - hairstyle and color, care for skin and hair, and how to choose and apply makeup, all based on an individual unique coloring.

Her hair and makeup tips are all bases on the shape of the face and head.

It includes many color photo examples of real people to demonstrate facial shape and coloring types.







See more stories with
Technorati Tags -
just click on a tag for the latest news.