Monday, February 14, 2005

Flashing Breast or a Slip of the Dress

Flashing breast or a slip of the dress, you be the judge...






Anyway, I just love this picture from the Heatherette Fashion Show - The Living Dolls Collection 2005.

Heatherette really puts on a show and a little excitement on the runway really adds to it.

I really love the thigh high white boots.

For more observations on the show and more pictures visit Heatherette Fashion Show - The Living Dolls Collection 2005 by Miss Kitty.



Fashion Week -
Fall 2005
Reviews


For those of you who can't get enough hot, sexy fashion; I will be providing links to the hottest show.

Be sure to add this column to your "My Page" in MSN or Yahoo so you can keep up. We have provided buttons for linking this column on the upper right hand side of this column - and both services are free.

You can also click on the little e-mail icon in the Comments section at the bottom right of this column, to e-mail this column to your friends.



Best Fashion Show




Jennifer Lopez Collection



The Jennifer Lopez Collection was my favorite - period. I loved everything - the short skirts, long legged models and the designs of each outfit - dazzling - captivating. I could wear them all. Jennifer Lopez Collection in Pictures



Hollywould Collection



I just loved the use of colors in this collection - lavenders, pinks and a course basic black. Hollywould Collection in Pictures



Anne Bowen Fashion Show



Anne Bowen had plenty of short skirts, lace see through skirts and slit skirts displaying plenty of leg.

Hey did you know when skirts are short the economy grows, when skirts are long the economy slows.
Anne Bowen Collection in Pictures



Diesel Fashion Show



Had several mini skirts with a frontal split skirt starting just above the knee also, several mini hot pants outfits. This is fall fashion - but I love it all. Hot fashions always made me hot. Diesel Collection in Pictures



Gowns



I generally do not comment of gowns, but there were two shows of note. Anyway, most of the models in gown shows looked hot - alluring - sensual - romantic - compared to many of the other shows were the models looked disinterested - just waiting to run to the toilet and puck. No wonder there was a toilet manufacturer as a corporate sponsor.



Esteban Cortazar Fashion Show



Esteban Cortazar has some truly beautiful gowns in the collection and the models looked mesmeric compared to the models in most of the shows. It visually exciting to see models walking on a walkway covered in hay in high heels and long gowns - I hope they kepted the cows away. Esteban Cortazar Collection in Pictures



Heart Trust Fashion Show



Heart Trust is a another collection of gowns - especially if you like the color red. What is it about these gown shows - the models looked so beautiful - romantic - sensuous. Heart Trust Collection in Pictures



Parting Shot



New York wasn't the only place for fashion, last week.






I really love this picture from Paris.

The boots are fantastic, the legs look marveleous in tight fitting black leggings and the red mini skirt really gets my attention.

Now I know what Parisian models use the Eiffel Tower for - going up.





I am getting a bit behind on this column - at least it is firm and tight - ha!!! ha!!!!

Anyway, if you do not read this column by Valentine Day - I just want to wish all my readers a fantastic - hot - sensuous - romantic

Valentine Day
.