Friday, January 14, 2005

Seductive Fuzzy Slippers - Sexiest Feet Ever

Wow. I can't believe how many of you are into boots, shoes, Stiletto Heels, feet, feet, feet - well, I am into them too!




black fuzzy slippers
click picture for details


Just remember - Valentine Day is only a few weeks away - so if you want to play with your cutie's feet - you better start looking for something to caress her feet with.


I just love putting on sexy boots, shoes, pumps for my guy.



But the real turn on is when he takes them off.



When he strokes my feet - slowly messages my toes - paints my nails, a crimson red.



Boy, I feel the waves of heat moving up from my feet - to my legs - right to the spot.


WOW. I better stop fantasying now before I burn down my computer or flood it.



What really turns me on are black fuzzy slippers - OK it's a girl thing - but I guest you guys like it too.